Program Manager (positions open in Dover, Claremont/Keene and Laconia)
We are seeking candidates for three program managers who will work out of our Dover office, Laconia office and one who will split their time between our Keene and Claremont offices.
The Program Manager coaches and supports Peer Coordinators and CASA Guardians ad Litem (volunteer advocates) to oversee and implement the direct service of the CASA Program. The position is full time.
Program Director or the President/CEO
CASA volunteer advocates and Peer Coordinators who will volunteer in the courts in locally-assigned courts
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
(under minimum guidelines established by the Board of Directors)
- Assists in recruitment of Volunteer Advocates & Peer Coordinators
- Assists in interviewing and screening Volunteer Advocate applicants & Peer Coordinators
- Assists in training of Volunteer Advocates & Peer Coordinators
- Ensures all court case data and files are accurate and up to date
- Acts as liaison to court personnel, Division of Children Youth & Families (DCYF) and other strategic partners
- Experience supervising staff and/or volunteers
- Experience in conducting training
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Knowledge of juvenile court/child protection system
- Bachelor’s Degree
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of New Hampshire strives to protect the right of our state’s most vulnerable children to live, learn and grow in the embrace of a loving family. Our trained volunteer advocates speak on behalf of the best interests of abused children who come to the attention of New Hampshire’s family courts through no fault of their own. CASA of NH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements by email to Marcia Sink at email@example.com.
Last Day to Apply
July 12, 2019
AmeriCorps Communication VISTA (Serve a Year)
Assist CASA of NH in marketing, communications and outreach aimed at recruiting new volunteers and spreading awareness of CASA’s mission – therefore helping serve more abused and neglected children. The candidate for this position would work with communications, development and outreach departments to execute an outreach plan in the North Country that includes media outreach and web landing page development, assisting in planning speaking engagements in the state north of the Lakes Region and helping to plan and produce a fundraising event in Coos County. This is a position through the AmeriCorps VISTA program run by Families in Transition.
Applications for this position MUST BE submitted via the Families In Transition VISTA page. Click here for more and to apply.
Diane Valladares, CASA of NH, Inc.,
P.O. Box 1327
Manchester, NH 03105-1327