CASA of New Hampshire Program Manager – Full Time
The Program Manager coaches and supports Peer Coordinators and CASA Guardians ad Litem (Volunteer Advocates) to oversee and implement the direct service of the CASA Program. The position is full time.
Program Director or the President/CEO
CASA volunteer advocates and Peer Coordinators who will volunteer in the courts parts of Hillsborough and Merrimack counties
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
(under minimum guidelines established by the Board of Directors)
- Assists in recruitment of Volunteer Advocates & Peer Coordinators
- Assists in interviewing and screening Volunteer Advocate applicants & Peer Coordinators
- Assists in training of Volunteer Advocates & Peer Coordinators
- Ensures all court case data and files are accurate and up to date
- Acts as liaison to court personnel, Division of Children Youth & Families (DCYF) and other strategic partners
- Experience supervising staff and/or volunteers
- Experience in conducting training
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Knowledge of juvenile court/child protection system
- Bachelor’s Degree
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of New Hampshire strives to protect the right of our state’s most vulnerable children to live, learn and grow in the embrace of a loving family. Our trained volunteer advocates speak on behalf of the best interests of abused children who come to the attention of New Hampshire’s family courts through no fault of their own. CASA of NH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements by email to Marcia Sink.
Last Day to Apply
February 28, 2018
Diane Valladares, CASA of NH, Inc.,
P.O. Box 1327
Manchester, NH 03105-1327